Add Calendar Subscription
- Click the arrow next to Other Calendars
- Click Add by URL
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
OUTLOOK (WITH EXCHANGE)
- In Outlook, navigate to the calendar tab.
- On the Other Calendars tab, right click and choose Add Calendar > From Internet.
- To change the name of the calendar, right click on the calendar name and choose Rename Calendar. Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
- Go to Add Calendar and click From internet
See also Microsoft’s instructions.
- Open File, select New Calendar Subscription
- On the next screen, edit the name, etc. and choose the auto-refresh frequency (from every 5 min. to every week). Click OK.
See also instructions from Apple. If you’d like to have iCloud to push a Teamup Calendar feed to all your Apple devices, subscribe it on your Mac (not on iPhone or iPad), make sure to choose “iCloud” as the Location as described here.
iPad / iPhone
For iPhone users, in most cases tapping the Teamup iCalendar feed URL will launch the calendar application and the feed subscription dialog appears. If that is not the case for you, follow these steps:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Calendars (just below Mail, Contacts)
- Tap Accounts
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Other
- Choose Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Tap Next. If you want to enable reminders, turn on the Events Alerts (make the button green so that you can set up reminders) and done.