How to Report School Safety Concerns
What is Safe2Help IL?
Safe2Help IL is a program with a multifaceted approach to help prevent suicides, bullying, school violence, or other threats to school safety. The program offers a website with self-help resources and videos, a classroom resource kit to help change the culture in Illinois schools, and a 24/7 confidential way to share information regarding safety issues impacting you or your friend's safety. Our goal is for students to
“Seek Help Before Harm."
For more information please review
- Visit the Safe2HelpIL Website
- Safe2Help - Flyer
- Safe2Help Parent Presentation
- What is Safe2Help? – Video
- Ways to get help – Video
- Ways to get Help - Flyer
- Primary Video: The Difference Between Reporting and Tattling
- Intermediate Video Grades 4-5:
- Teen Video: